President & Executive Producer
- Produced hundreds of events worldwide in locales such as Mexico City, Sao Paulo, Tokyo, Nagoya, Paris, London, Berlin and Vienna.
- Fifteen years of technical and industrial production background, including set and strike planning, production scheduling, execution, union labor management, show calling, directing and producing of shows ranging from 50 people to 7000.
- Expertise in audience analysis and messaging developed through speech writing and coaching of executive, VIP and guest speaker addresses.
- Five years in the marketing/advertising industry specializing in new product marketing and message packaging with Business Builders Incorporated.
- Theatre background including acting, blocking, casting, directing and producing.
- Over 10 years in hotel, hospitality and food and beverage industry with Sheraton and Registry Hotels.
- Over 100 awards for public speaking from around the nation including two National Collegiate Championships.
- BA in Human Communication from San Diego State University with emphasis on Intercultural Communication and a minor in Japanese.
- Fluent in conversational Japanese.