Vice President, Sales & Site Services
- Over 25 years of experience in all facets of event management on an international scale.
- Overall event expertise in hospitality management, food and beverage design and management, event registration, hotel reservation systems, contract negotiations, event logistics, audio-visual production and creative development.
- Co-owned and operated a successful meeting planning, production and special event company with $12 million in sales annually from 1996-2001.
- Former Convention Services Manager and Director of Catering for Marriott, Ritz Carlton, Wyndham, Doubletree and Hyatt Hotels.
- 1994 "Manager of the Year" for Doubletree Hotels.
- Management trainer for Wyndham Hotels.
- Extensive production background as a director of audio-visual with Audio-Visual Headquarters.
- Managed contracts and room blocks in excess of 18,000 room nights.
- Designed parties for such celebrities as Bob Hope, Frank Sinatra and Gerald Ford.